View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 8:06 PM

IMO, Ares could have avoided this whole thing in the first place by NOT putting it out there in everyone's face, by NOT poking the hornets nest, by not running radio ads and allowing the media in to see how 80's are finished, you would have to be an idiot to see that the media would put a spin on that. I get that what the anti's are doing is messed up, and Ares was (in their words) not going to hide in the shadows, but there is a time and a place, and they picked the wrong time, wrong place, and wrong way to stage their protest against "the man".

This is the outcome, build parties were thrust into the limelight, and ultimately made illegal, Ares gets raided and god knows how much of their customer database is now in the hands of the Feds. And on top of that, how many people are STILL waiting for back orders that are years old, or have just plain been ripped off.

Yes, we are in this together, but I would rather give my money to Calguns Foundation, CalFFL, or any number of other organizations that don't poke the hornets nest, and rip off customers.