View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 11:55 PM
Mit Gott und Mauser
CGN Contributor

Location: The People's Glorious Republik of Southern Kalifornistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by David13 View Post
The regular ranges depend on what you shoot. There is a rifle range, a handgun range which have benches.
There is also a shotgun range.
You can bring a target, or rent them there $2.
As to the other stuff, ezup, table, chairs, the time for that would be the Cal Guns private range.
There each one sets up whatever they want. Table, tent, etc. And again you can bring targets or rent them.
You can also go out and reconnoiter the place. Alone or with the family. With or without shooting.
More than once I have gone to a shooting range, didn't like what I saw, and left.
As to Burro, I only go with Cal Guns on the private range.
dc
I would also endorse a CG private range event as a good first time to shoot at Burro. While my other non CG experiences there have been mostly positive, I have seen quite a bit of buffoonery on the public ranges. Such as people who are kitted out with EBR's and tactical gear, but who are devoid of any safe gun handling habits or training or common sense (i.e. muzzling people or the compulsion to dick around with their rifles during cold lines). Lots of gangster types with their .22's and .380's and tactical Raiders hats too.