View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 12:44 PM

Default SCOTUS Cert Petition for Carry filed - Kachalsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholling View Post
So you're removed the bullet button from your feature-rich AR15 and inserted a 30rd mag because you fee safe that your sheriff won't allow you to be arrested at the range for violating the CA AWB? That's what the next few years in California are going to be all about. The legislature will be working hard to ban all semiautomatic rifles and limiting access to ammo and most LEOs will enforce those laws. But hey feel free to roll the dice and see if you become an instant felon.
You talk as if I'm sitting here on my thumbs doing nothing to fight these proposed laws. Or that I should condemn my local LEO because these laws are being proposed in the legislature?

Some on this forum are making a straw enemy out of LEO. Why? What's the point? The problem is the legislature at this point in time not the LEO in my county and many others. Vilifying my local sheriff isn't going to do me any good, especially since he hasn't done a single thing to go after my guns. He even went so far as to state just the opposite publicly. Why spit in the face of someone who may very well be willing to stand next to me and fight? Just because they won't let me run willy nilly with any gun I want at the range? That's the proof that they are anti 2A? What should they be doing to prove their worth then?

So what makes more sense here, cutting off your feet the moment you find out your a diabetic for fear of having to possibly amputate them later in life or waiting and seeing if that time ever comes??

We see all these posts of support on the forum when someone starts a thread about an out of state LEO who stands up for the 2A but when the same is done here its just lip service? Why can those be trusted but not ones in Cali? By your example we clearly can't trust those either since they don't push for any person to be able to buy full auto guns in Walmart. I just don't get it......

*cough**cough*
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...k-new-gun-laws

Also I don't have an AR, I have a Mini 14. Never got into the AR.

Last edited by ASTMedic; 04-09-2013 at 1:20 PM..