View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 5:49 PM
Veteran Member

Great practice today. Had about 15 shooters come to shoot.

The multigun stage was set to, predominantly, work on your shotgun skills...and they did.

You guys now have a better grasp of the flying clays, the spinner, and how to time your shooting with movement so you are always doing something...which shaves your overall time dramatically.

Great job, shooters.

Your freestyle rifle shooting is also improving dramatically. I am glad the small clays (representing distance) is helping you to have a better stance, a steadier hand, and learning what power to set your scopes at.. These are all things which are impossible to learn by just reading a book. You must physically do it to understand and grasp it.

And THANKS to those who arrived early to help build the stage, and then stuck around to tear everything down. There was a lot of steel (poppers, flippers, the spinner, pipes, plates w/rods, etc...) that would have been a bear for me to put away by myself.

Once again, you guys are kicking buttox, and are a great example to the other shooters...and even our own club RO's.

We are safe. We clean-up after ourselves. We maintain the stage even as we are shooting. We all help setting poppers and tape. And we all help to tear down the stage for the next stage builders to start with a clean sheet.

Once again, from the bottom of my heart, "THANK YOU"!

In Christ: Raymond