View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 5:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoriousRacing View Post
Will do, but it will be awhile. My wife is not aware of all the purchases I've been making, and since we both work and have two young kids, we don't have much time.

** EDIT ** - Oh, my yard isn't too private and I'm going to have only about 10 yards of space there. I'll bring it to the range when I get a chance.
OK, sounds good and I know what you mean, I got a wife and kids too, so I know exactly what you're talking about..
I just got my Colt 1911 Special Combat CO2 pistol back, a friend of mine borrowed it because I was thinking about selling it, but now that I got it back and my friend is more interested in a different CO2 pistol, I'm kind of glad because the Special Combat is a fun and really nice looking gun to shoot, the accuracy isn't the best, but it's not bad either and it's a really affordable gun to shoot because it shoots steel BB's and steel BB's run about between 3 to 4 bucks for 2400 Daisy Zinc Coated BB's, which IMO are the best BB's out there, right next to the Umarex BB's.

Last edited by Loco45; 04-26-2013 at 5:59 PM..