View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artema View Post
What the flying poopsicles are you talking about? If you have an infant you are saying to wait almost 18 years to move on with your life? What angle are you working? I don't understand what values you're trying to share here.
Just trying to shed a little light on action and consequences.
How many divorced couples with kids truly understand what the children are going through. Kids bouncing around from Moms to Dads house, Dad or Mom not involved in their lives, visitation issues, using children as bargaining chips etc, etc.
High horse? Not even close, I've been there, I've screwed up as well. I'm just trying to get some of you younger guys to think about your actions before you screw up like I did.

There is an active thread here discussing an air soft gun being used to stop a potential crime. The thread started with the OP telling his story. The thread turned into flaming the OP for putting his wife into a bad situation. In other words, his bad decision created the bad situation.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."

"No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms"
-- Thomas Jefferson