View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Calguns Addict

Don't ever separate the Marketplace geographically. That would be horrible. I'm not "geographically challenged". Cars and motorcycles have a funny way of alleviating that issue.

Also, I have never been thrilled about the Marketplace long-gun/handgun split and I especially hate that C&R Marketplace was buried elsewhere in the "Collector's Exchange". I would rather scan everything, all in one place, and all too often people have rifles, handguns, and C&R in the same thread since they are only allowed to have one thread for sales and to keep it simple for themselves.

A for the "Collector's Exchange" - what's the point? Now that long-guns 50 years and older must also get DROSed, and most all handguns must get DROSed or go PPT, why have a separate section for C&R Marketplace at all? I understand many people have a C&R and COE, but that doesn't change the fact that plenty of others don't that often buy/sell as much or more than some with a C&R/COE.

I'm interested in all firearms and I would rather just scan all types for sale in their entirety in one sales forum. I like the guns / parts / WTB / non-gun related items split, but other than that, I prefer all guns be in one section posting for sale.

My eyes will do the work.