View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 5:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ke6guj View Post
oh, and when they point to those "150 discipline shooters" that use the range every month, did they determine how much money the club made off of the entry fees. Even at the lowest $10 match fee if everyone was a member, and I don't know if some matches have higher fees than that, that could potentially add up to $1500/month, or more, in income to the club ( I don't know the exact numbers each match contributes back into the club coffers, making some WAGs here). Do they expect to make that money out renting out the back bays to members? I thought that was what my yearly dues was for? so not only will the club have less money on yearly dues if the $240 > $90 price cut went into effect, but it will effectively lose another $10 per member in match fees.
The board of directors/ match directors are thinking about raising all match fees by $5/$10 per shooter (subject to financial analysis) to start funding a lead abatement fund...to make sure we are constantly doing the things we need to do to keep the environmental nazis from shutting the range down for everyone...plinkers and match shooters alike.

Right now, owning our land and surrounded by National Forest, the only things that could shut us down are environmental issues or trespass onto national forest lands or GROSS MISMANAGEMENT BY THE GALACTICLLY INCOMPETENT.

Last edited by Ronin2; 01-20-2014 at 5:42 PM..