View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 10:14 AM
Mit Gott und Mauser
CGN Contributor

Location: The People's Glorious Republik of Southern Kalifornistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sactoshooter View Post
You sir definitely have a chip on your shoulder. Are you sad you didn't think of it first ? Maybe someone stole your lunch money too many times on the way to school. Anyhow, I don't know what your problem is but it doesn't make sense that you have to post so many negative comments on this guys thread. Personally I could care less about post count as I don't sit home all day and think of negative things to say. I'm out earning a living so I can afford my hobby and afford to give stuff away to someone who asks. Everyone is entitled to their own prerogative.

Today I will be donating a lower to this guy and he will be paying his own transfer fees. He will go through the legal process to own a firearm just like anyone else. All the conspiracy can be laid to rest because he will acquire a firearm through the normal channels just at a much reduced cost.
Thanks Captain Random. Who ever said anything about post count? I'm out earning a living too so, I can afford to give stuff away to people who DON'T ask for it. You will have accomplished your subconscious goal of making yourself feel good by donating the lower to this person. You will have done nothing for him, because things are never appreciated that are not earned through the sweat of one's own brow.