View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 6:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Ricigliano View Post
There has never existed a time where doing the above would ever be considered a good idea unless you knew or had previous dealings with the other party. For Pete's sake, you are talking about 2006, not the 1950's. I've heard enough of the "back in my day" blathering to last a lifetime around here.
You sir definitely have a chip on your shoulder. Are you sad you didn't think of it first ? Maybe someone stole your lunch money too many times on the way to school. Anyhow, I don't know what your problem is but it doesn't make sense that you have to post so many negative comments on this guys thread. Personally I could care less about post count as I don't sit home all day and think of negative things to say. I'm out earning a living so I can afford my hobby and afford to give stuff away to someone who asks. Everyone is entitled to their own prerogative.

Today I will be donating a lower to this guy and he will be paying his own transfer fees. He will go through the legal process to own a firearm just like anyone else. All the conspiracy can be laid to rest because he will acquire a firearm through the normal channels just at a much reduced cost.