View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:50 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yehosha View Post
This. I unfortunately spent the weekend out of town with my ultra-lib brother-in-law and his wife. They both openly mocked me when they saw our BOBs and gun in the car. Tried to talk to them about why I do it but all they would do is mock me and tell me guns have no place in a civilized world. I argued with them point for point and tried to talk sense into them about guns, but being the raging moron liberals that they are, you can't talk logic and fact with them. It's a miracle that I didn't punch my pompous brother-in-law in the mouth over the weekend.
Been there.
I don't bother to tell anyone about BOBs or trunk guns anymore.
It's a need-to-know basis. They don't need to know since they aren't going to benefit from it.
“Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.” — Robert A. Heinlein

“It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds” — Samuel Adams