View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 8:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredridge View Post
you got all that in that bag?

Im not home so this list is from memory:

I carry a tiny bit more than that, but not much. I use a messenger bag now, pretty much everything inside.

I guess I will have to try and see if I can get it all to fit
External pocket (lower one between the 2 AR sized mag pouches) - extra "ears" are foam ones and the surefire sonics.

External AR mag sized pouches - I carry 2 10/20 pmags just because

External pocket on the other side of the bag from the mag pouches (where the LAPG patch is in their pics) - lube, multi tool, and a few other small things (iirc I have rem oil and a small tube of silicon lube).

Main compartment - 400 rds of 9mm and the .45 ammo were serge reloads packaged in 50rd plastic bags. 50rds of 9mm were gold dots in a box. dont remember what the last 50 were packaged in. Tape, sticky targets (1 pack 8" round caldwells and 1.5 packs of birchwood casey 8" "sight in" targets - didnt fit in completely and needed to be curled at the top to fit), and Howard Leigh electronic ears. I still had room for more stuff - just decided I was doing a short range day and more items wouldve just been wasted weight. As is I didnt shoot all the ammo.

Handgun pouch, pouch under the LAPG patch pouch (that weird tube shaped one), the middle-top pocket on the AR mag pouch side, the little pen pockets (or whatever you store in them) and the botle/radio pockets are all empty as of right now.

Eyes were Oakleys in an add-on hard case that I clipped to the outside.

I did swap the stock carry strap for the one off my midway bag - the midway one has metal clips compared to the plastic ones on the LAPG bag. Since the weight is kept down by the small size I may put the stock one on and see how it works.