View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 6:39 AM

In case we have forgotten we have a large military presence on both mainland and Okinawa. After WW2 Japan was not allowed to have a army capable of attacking another country. Same with Germany that's why the army is there. Any ways the JDF frequents Pendleton Just like the British frequent Lejeune. Anyone else remeber the Aussies at Mojave Viper? Forigners are always here. We help train them and they let us use their countrys as jumpoffs for our troops flying to other places, ports for the Navy to go to etc. Etc. There is talk of amending the JP constitution because JP wants us off their islands and they will need to have a force that can deal with the likes of North Korea. Doesn't look like a good deal for IUncle Sam because we will be leaving the 3rd ID in Korea with no ready backup from Marines. But our leader is doing a great job at tearing up the military and this country so I'm sure he will go for it eventually.
As for the ARTY missions all the time, my apologies. I have to train and get hazed just like everyone else in the USMC.
Carry on!

Last edited by gt40240; 02-04-2013 at 6:44 AM..