View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 6:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripon83 View Post
Don't have a link, but was intrigued by a radio report on Gold in the financial reports today. Only 7 of the world's 40 largest central banks added more gold to their holdings last year and of those only Russia was a large one. The amount of gold purchased by central banks in 2013 was 10 or 15% less than in 2012.

It would seem as America finally stops its printing (metaphoric) press of new money into the system that deflation realities are about to come up us; and if that truly is happens - commodities won't fare well at all.
I think we both know, the Feds will never let deflation (even though there is good and bad deflation) happen. They simply print. Deflation is the end all and recovery would be decades.

The trillions was printed and given to the banks which caused stocks to rise, interest rates to lower and housing to recover. Had the money gone to every tom dick and harry we would be looking at some major inflation right now.

The problem now is the destruction of the dollar because of the printing. We see a shift of all players getting their rightful share of the worlds true currency (gold) in the ushering in of a NWO global currency. The Jack Boots and our loss of freedoms is the mighty hand that will guide us into this new era. We see smart money (or big money) buying physical assets and stocks while the little guy is further burdened with escalating costs to big brother for his acquisition of those boots and the robots that wear them.

The writing is on the wall, there really is no denying it, the middle class has and will be decimated to being debt slaves.

Gold may not be the answer but it sure is funny they ain't giving it away and never have. I would much rather bury it where they never find it and flip them the bird when they come a calling to tell me "that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." I hope I die of old age before that happens because I might just go out in a blaze of glory, which could be a tough sell to Christ?

Last edited by sixoclockhold; 02-26-2014 at 6:48 PM..