View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 4:51 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Dunsel View Post
Apparently YOU CAN NOT READ , If you can your a LIAR , either your spreading FUD or you lied about what you said." There are no pre/post ban magazines in CA" ( That was an absolute YOU STATED ) SO which is it FUD or LIE?

I NEVER said possession was illegal , I commented on the statement you made " THERE ARE NO PRE/POST MAGAZINES IN CA."

I then stated a FACT, There are Pre/post ban magazines ( wither or not the ban is in effect or not, They can still be pre/post magazines) You need to carefully read and then try to understand what has been said , especially what came off your tongue/fingers.

And since you believe there is not currently a ban on " standard" capacity magazines in CA and have not said as much , you only mentioned that the past Fed ban was no longer in effect , then you spreading either a LIE or FUD because you can not purchase/lend( with exceptions)/manufacture/import anything that holds more than 10 rounds in CA. In fact the are listed and can be taken as a nuisance ( Right?)

Get a grip and try reading WHAT I POSTED , NOT WHAT YOU THINK I POSTED
Dude, you can't even quote the post right.

The state of California, does not give a crap about whether or not your magazines are "pre" or "post" ban, because the California penal code has no specification of "pre" or "post" ban.

Again, there is no ban on possession and use(AW laws aside, but we're in the rimfire section talking about a rifle).

The only ban is on the import, manufacture, sale, exposing for sale, blah blah blah. How many times does this need to be repeated for you to get it through your head? You can claim that your magazines are post/pre/compost/whatever, but it makes NO difference in CA with regards to possession and use. I have no issue reading the nonsense you keep posting. Read the penal code exactly as it is written in plain English, it's that simple.

edit: Are you seriously trying to argue the semantics of having a post federal ban magazine in CA as being "post ban" when the rest of us were talking about the legality of it and not the silly semantics? Wow, I guess I got trolled.... can't even try to serious discuss the legalities of things in CA and not some irrelevant semantics regarding a ban that doesn't even exist anymore. Was your goal to just post nonsense and try to confuse as many people as possible? Congratulations, you succeeded. Hopefully people will ignore your nonsense and just read the PC.

Last edited by Merc1138; 04-05-2013 at 5:04 PM..