View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 4:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc1138 View Post
Holy crap man. Have you just not bothered to read? Possession is not illegal. There is no date requirement to possess a large capacity magazine in CA.

Manufacturing, selling, importing, lending, and exposing for sale are not the same as possession and use. I'm using absolutes because it is absolute. It doesn't matter what date is marked on your magazine in CA, as it is meaningless.

If you are in a state that restricts magazine possession and/or use based on a date stamp, then it would matter. CA is not one of those states. Also, if the date stamp was for the federal ban, that's been over for years now and is again irrelevant. The only way that the date is relevant, is that if the state managed to prove that you imported or manufactured it within the past 3 years(statute of limitations), which would be incredibly difficult for them to do unless you made it extremely obvious that you did so.

Other states have requirements for the manufacture date of magazines with regards to possession and/or use, CA does not.

BTW, try learning what "FUD" means, since I am not spreading fear, doubt, or uncertainty considering how many times the PC has been referred to already in this thread.
Apparently YOU CAN NOT READ , If you can your a LIAR , either your spreading FUD or you lied about what you said." There are no pre/post ban magazines in CA" ( That was an absolute YOU STATED ) SO which is it FUD or LIE?

I NEVER said possession was illegal , I commented on the statement you made " THERE ARE NO PRE/POST MAGAZINES IN CA."

I then stated a FACT, There are Pre/post ban magazines ( wither or not the ban is in effect or not, They can still be pre/post magazines) You need to carefully read and then try to understand what has been said , especially what came off your tongue/fingers.

And since you believe there is not currently a ban on " standard" capacity magazines in CA and have not said as much , you only mentioned that the past Fed ban was no longer in effect , then you spreading either a LIE or FUD because you can not purchase/lend( with exceptions)/manufacture/import anything that holds more than 10 rounds in CA. In fact the are listed and can be taken as a nuisance ( Right?)

Get a grip and try reading WHAT I POSTED , NOT WHAT YOU THINK I POSTED

Fighting on the internet is like being in the special Olympics , everybody wins but your still retarded.

Librarian " Calguns is not a 'general discussion board".