View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 7:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opentrack View Post
Offering an online entry would really be appreciated. There were so many people at the March match that myself and 8 of my friends had to leave before the last stage. Please limit the attendees so we can get done without waiting 1hr between stages. I would gladly setup a paypal event portal on behalf of X3. The idea to charge more the day of event for registration is sound and should be enough of a bump to encourage people to get it done in advance.

This is a great club and big thanks to Sam and all the DWB staff that work so hard to put on such great events.
I've tried doing the Pay Pal thing and what a PIA. The applications have been out for abot 3 days now and I have already received some back via the US mail.
I would encourage you all not to wait until the last minute to sign up. Take advantage of the app and squadding request on the back. I will be setting up the squads in advance as much as I can.

And I will cut this match off and limit the size of the squads!

It will be a full day of shooting, figuring about 45 minutes per squad that's about 4 to 5 hours. The good thing is we get to eat afterwards