View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 4:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLuckyDaddy View Post

I have built my first AR with FMK. I can not say anything bad about them at all. I built 2 complete guns pictured above. I have also built 6 complete FMK lowers with PSA Lower Parts Kits, both Premium Classic and Magpul MOE versions.

The gun is significantly lighter in weight compared to that of other AR's I have used and been assigned to over many of years.

For those that talk bad about POLYMER LOWERS, Glock is made from polymer lowers. The quote on the FMK lower is by Thomas Jefferson. It's an American Flag, but if the stars were imprinted or engraved into the flag, it would look like a big blob. I really like these lowers and highly recommend it to someone who is looking for a personal rifle for plinking or home self defense. If you plan on using it to go to war, definitely use the aluminum or billet. FMK did a great job with this lower!
Nice! What parts did you use for these builds? Are they both .223 ? I have two that I need to build out but I want to be sure I get parts that fit. I don't want ta hafta redrill or mess with the lower.

I am guessing you were able to build yours w/out modifications so I am very curious what you used....

Thanx!

JJJ-D