View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 10:15 AM
MARK1 MARK1 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 210
iTrader: 72 / 100%

Yes you can get them. I’ve been on the same boat building an M4, M4A1 alike. You can get the Colt “M4 CARBINE” (easily just the strip lower receiver or the complete lower plenty of seller out there... & “PROPERTY OF U.S. GOV. M4A1 CARBINE” you can get it easily BUT as a complete rifle since it’s impossible to find one some parting those out. Just need to spend more $money$ and research and communicating to the out of state sellers... I got multiple, and that’s how I got mine.
Reply With Quote