Thread: Marin
View Single Post
  #47  
Old 11-26-2014, 10:11 PM
kingof9x kingof9x is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 43
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

While I have not received an official reply I did talk to a guy who works for the sherif today. He told me that the case has been brought up in a briefing. All they said was that it was most likely to be changing soon, similar to changes due to prop 47. They know it's changing but they don't know how or when.

This is all hearsay. While we are on the topic the guy did say that I should apply, and the more people that do will put more political pressure on our sherif to do something about it.

What do you all think? should we organize and apply all at once or wait a little longer to see if it just changes?
Reply With Quote