View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 8:52 AM
Vendor/Retailer

Hey Guys,

I want to first off apologize for the delay. The contracting of this ammunition fell at a very bad time in the market and we have been plagued by delays and price increases at every step for one reason or another. The availability of components went from plentiful to 0 quicker than anyone expected. But we have been working night and day securing components to continue to build and ship our ammunition.

We absolutely are not shipping any new orders before old orders. Prices have increased because costs have skyrocketed, but as always, we will be fulfilling orders in the order received.

I want to thank all Calgunners again for their patience- I know how much of PITA it is to wait because frankly, we have been in the same boat. But we are almost there- I will post updates here as the components we are having manufactured come in and ammunition ships out.

Thank you all again for your time and understanding-
Mike

VIEW BULK AMMUNITION
View All Ammunition for Sale

Hey Calgunners- Feel free to stop in our shop when you visit Las Vegas! 5725 S. Valley View Blvd #1, Las Vegas, NV. 89118. Open Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00pm and Saturdays 10am-4pm.

Last edited by VenturaMunitions.com; 03-05-2013 at 8:55 AM..