View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 12:38 AM
Administrator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollero View Post
Turners is going to make The Shootist and Faith Armory go out of business..SWEET .. these places have really bad service and serious price gouging ..
Just my opinion, but losing any gun store is not a good thing. The more there are, the more options we have. The Shootist has changed over the last year or two. The employees who failed to learn what was legal and what they were saying were not, are no longer working there. There has been a change in who is running the place and she has allowed us to have a Calguns booth there during a gun show exhibition they held.

Faith Armory was selling OLL items when they were the only one in the area doing it when they first opened. They also conduct CCW and Hunting classes.

I am not an employee of either, tho I do know the owner of both and have been in both stores. Steelwater is a fairly new store and per the owner, their aim point is the new shooter. They have a room dedicated to a video machine to practice video shooting for the new shooter.

Having one more gun store like Turners in the area will just be a benefit for us.