View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 3:03 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irock1985 View Post
I think that's being a little harsh. I for one like shooting there simply because its close to level, big rocks aren't as close(ricochet), I prefer not to drive my car up the hill if I can avoid it. Plus I usually go with a group and its easier for first time visitors (who are usually late) to find the group.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings! LOL! If you cannot drive up the hill, then walk!

Truth is nobody should ever shoot there, as it's too close (within 150 yards)to the road! But that is where I see huge amounts of trash too! Might be illegal dumping there as well! With the new signage nobody should shoot there (except those that cannot read or don't care).

First timers should be properly schooled in what to do and what not to do; it's your job as a responsible gun owner (and the one inviting the newbs) to teach them the proper ways.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx