View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 7:00 AM
Default Build Party / Rental

This is John from 80 receiver, we are hosting another build day in Fremont this Saturday 7/20/13. The appointments that are still available are from 9am to 3pm. Please contact myself or Clint (lovetobuild) about scheduling a time. will be hosting a group build for you to finish your AR-15 & AR 10 80% paperweights. The price is $80 per unit on ar15 and $120 for ar10. There have been numerous paperweights cut on the machine and all have come out flawless and satisfaction is guaranteed. Please email what time slot you would like to or to and we will update the post to show your time slot as reserved. AR-10 paperweights renal is $120.00. I have had people ask why the increase and here is answer. If you have an AR10 to complete on a mill all setting of length, hight, width ect need to be changed so you are going to take up 2 appointments. Please feel free to call me or email me to get appointment we are going to set up the old fashion way.

Each paperweight will take around 15 minutes to cut so the reservations are set in 15 minute slots. Ex. if you have 4 paperweights to finish you will need a full hr. time slot. Please make sure to show up at least 15 minutes early for your reserved slot.

Who may attend: Any person who may legally possess a CA-Legal AR15 can build their own. You must not be a "prohibited person", must be 21 or older, and both a US Citizen and CA resident. Builders may bring a +1 with them as long as they are 21 or older and also not a "prohibited person". +1's may not assist with building or cutting.