View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by bassbones View Post
Jesus F ing Christ. What a bunch of whinny women ... My generation grew up In houses panted with lead based paint, no seat belts, no helmets, and duct tape was the most advanced hemostat of the time. We swam in the creek and played smear the queer... We had BB gun fights and dirt clod wars.... We made ramps form fence boards and buckets.... No wonder things are how they are..
The difference between some mall ninja weekend shooter and someone who has MARKSMEN in his blood is just that..that child I'd just being indoctrinated into the life that he was born into.. My son sat in his high chair at 1 with play tools and a plastic pistol and mimicked me as I worked on mine.. I would take him to the range and stand by the cars and let him hear the noises. Get him acclimated ...
I have friends that have their infants in the garage while they work on cars.. Plenty of fumes and potentially toxic materials arround....
I think you pussies need to go ride a bike with out a helmet and MYOFB ....
And all that bad stuff turned you into a cranky old man.
My Zombie Apocalypse Collection
Bersa Thunder, Browning Buckmark Camper, Charles Daly 1911, Charter Arms Buldog Pug, Chinese SKS, Colt Double Eagle MK II Series 90 10mm, Egyptian Hakim 8mm, Heckler & Koch P2000SK, Kimber Eclipse Ultra II, Mossberg 500A Cruiser, Mossberg New Haven 600AT, Romanian M69 Trainer, Rossi Ranch Hand .44 Mag, Savage Arms Model 73, Smith & Wesson 1006 10mm, Smith & Wesson Sigma .40, Springfield Armory XD-40, Walther P1, Wyoming Arms Parker 10mm, Yugoslavian K98