View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 1:05 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_In_29 View Post
If you aren't actually trying to kill them (attrition) then what's the point of continually risking injury/capture/death just to harass them? So they go away and you can return to a location that you still can't defend? Plus you might just get them mad enough to come looking for your new base of operations.
Actually the comment wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, just at the unrealistic expectations that a lot of people seem to have on here.

Though if you think video games are what you need then go for it but personally I prefer to depend on my real life training from the Marines that taught me to make valid assessments of the viability of a course of action, rather then a fantasy game with a reset button and cheat codes.

This was my training regimen:
USMC 1976 -1995
GySgt
Jump School
Disabled Combat Vet
2/5, 2/9, 3/8, 2/1, 1/4, 3rdLAR
2yrs with J.S.O.C. (the guys that masterminded getting BinLaden)
Lebanon
Somalia
Mind if I ask when you was in 2/1, 1/4, and 3rd LAR? I went in the suck in 86, so it looks like we might have played in some of the same woods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklander View Post
I don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsmily View Post
I wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmang View Post
Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
-Gene