Dee-lightful. No chance of her getting to the prom and seeing another girl wearing the same dress. And I do prefer the winter camo to all others.
Regarding men sewing, I have a friend who's former Special Forces and a rated parachute packer. He learned to sew in the army, and can whip you up about anything, if you pick the colors for him. He thinks in primary colors. and called me up, special, one time just to find out what "fuschia" is...
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.