While waiting to do a trade with a fellow Calgunner I perused The Turners at Corona and see a larger selection:
1. Ruger 556 $1200
2. Delton AR15 $900 ( i think)
3. H&K compact/full USP9 and USP40 I think a P2000 as well . All in the $999 price range
4. Glock 26 and Glock 27 ($569)
5. Sig 2022
6. The full line of RIA and Citadel .45 pistols
7. S&W M&P .22, 9c and .40c( also Mags for the .40 compact @$40 each)
8. Springfield XD's, not sure which ones, not my type ...
The ammo area is bare but I am starting feel that at least things are starting to again look normal again for firearm availability.
Hope this helps some folks still searching!