Yes, please support your statements of fact with some supporting documents.
No support makes it an opinion, even if you read it somewhere but can't tell us where to find the article. This is how we get into the legislation situation that we are in, by people making random statements without a reliable source of data. IMNSHO
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.