Thread: SSZS Archives
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 7:39 PM
Calguns Addict

Registered Nurse here with trauma ER, surgical OR, procedural Cath lab experience.

BLS CPR plus a half dozen other certs if it matters LOL.

I'll see if I can scrounge together some I.V. start kits and see if I still have an intact emergency kit. I also have an AED if I could find it LOL. If I can get things together I can volunteer as a medical first aide booth.

I could bring a shovel for a toilet and a campers pop up toilet as well. I have a 4' x 4' carpet that I like to shoot prone off of but I imagine all the sweet spots will be spoken for by the wee morning hours on Saturday again.

But I will bring my trusty ol pop up again and sun screen, bottled drinking water for the event, some gatorade, cups, meat of some sort. And anything else I could donate to the BBQ end. Pop up chairs, card table, and various shooting miscelainee.

As far as hardware goes The his and hers 1911's are coming along and maybe the his and her ARs. If I have room I'll bring the .50DTC Windrunner and some ammo. Space is tight and it might be too tight if I bring out that dude LOL. So I'll see if I want to go through the headache of that logistical nightmare

Oh and I sure in the heck plan on cleaning up after ourselves LOL.

On a site note, I'm bringing a double cab tacoma, so if anyone needs a lift to the shoot from the meeting out by Barstow shoot me a PM and I will do my best to accommodate fellow gunners for a ride to and from.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Man that was some great Kool-Aid.......... hmmmmmm theres a hint of something metallic. Oh well guess I will get on with the voting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTp View Post
So if you do ban me you will hear from my lawyer as to why you think you can violate peoples civil rights
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosinnagantm9130 View Post
Oh for ****s sake, now there are two of them.This is the type of **** anti's point to when they want to make us all look crazy.