View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 3:00 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Location: Somewhere in the Inland Empire between the mountains, the desert, and the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudroux View Post
New member here from Lake Elsinore. I own a 8x10 dump trailer with dual axles that should have no issues getting up the first hill or anywhere further in. I would gladly show up with my trailer and have it loaded up and then take it to the dump. A heavy load in my trailer is only around 125 bucks at the landfill and I have no problems covering some/most if the dump fees if people are willing to meet me and load it up. Maybe a few guys put in a couple hours and 10 bucks each and I cover the rest.
FYI - The 3rd Saturday of every month is a free dump day at Riverside landfills!
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one.
--Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies. --Groucho Marx