View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 1:07 PM
Default WTT: Licensed plumber/electrician willing to trade for your guns and ammo! (or cash)

Yes, I want all of them!!!

No, just kidding. In all seriousness though, I'm a gun enthusiast first and a licensed plumber/electrician second I'm having a hard time justifying the guns/ammo purchases to the GF, so I'm proposing a trade....I'll do whatever work you need done in exchange for guns, gun parts, ammo, your first born, etc.

Obviously, the scope of the work will dictate what I'd accept as a trade. Shoot me a PM with what you need done and what you have to offer and let's work something out....if you don't want to trade anything, we could work out a cash price with (obviously) a Calguns discount.

I'm in North Hollywood, but service pretty much the entire LA area. Depending on the job, I don't mind traveling a bit out of my usual service area either.

I hope this is ok with the moderators....I'm posting a link to my website, just to prove I'm a legitimate business

I am a licensed plumber and as of 11/4/14, I'm also a licensed electrician (woohoo!). Anything you need done, plumbing or electrical, residential or commercial, from the plain to the custom - just let me know!

Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything done or if you have any questions. I don't mind trying to help out a DIYer and I'm not going to charge you for advice, lol.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by idlplumb; 11-12-2014 at 9:36 PM..