Originally Posted by Addax
We won't have any uppers ready for several months due to the focus on lowers right now.
Once the dust settles in the coming months, and we can get a clear idea on delivery for certain components and raw materials, we will make a run of uppers, and we still want to engage in an upper receiver group buy to help raise more funds for CGF.
Well if you ever put a mailing list for those uppers months from now put me on the list... Wanna match up with the CGF lower I'm waiting for... and yea I can wait..
Btw. Thanks for the updates.. Now back to the game.....
Sent from my iPhone