Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Riflegear.com (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Daily stock update? (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=711946)

NuGunner 02-25-2013 2:24 PM

Daily stock update?
 
Who has been in? What's in stock that's not online?

FoxTrot87 02-25-2013 3:09 PM

Ammo.

Riceball 02-25-2013 5:07 PM

I wasn't in the store today but I did get an e-mail around 5 something saying that they had Spikes Tactical stripped lowers in but, unfortunately, by the time I actually checked my e-mail they were already sold out and I checked my e-mail about half an hour after the e-mail arrived too.

ikon 02-25-2013 7:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riceball (Post 10643700)
I wasn't in the store today but I did get an e-mail around 5 something saying that they had Spikes Tactical stripped lowers in but, unfortunately, by the time I actually checked my e-mail they were already sold out and I checked my e-mail about half an hour after the e-mail arrived too.

Are you on some kind of new inventory email list? Or did you email them previously about stripped lowers?

Riceball 02-25-2013 7:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikon (Post 10645261)
Are you on some kind of new inventory email list? Or did you email them previously about stripped lowers?

I just clicked on the part where it says to e-mail me whenever this item is back in stock. From what I understand it was broken before but it's clearly working now.

shark92651 02-26-2013 8:28 AM

We sold all we allocated for the web, but we still have some Spike's lowers available in store - less than a dozen though.

NuGunner 02-26-2013 8:34 AM

Do you have any of the 9mm uppers in store?

ikon 02-26-2013 9:47 AM

Do you have any p226's available in store?

Riceball 02-27-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shark92651 (Post 10650086)
We sold all we allocated for the web, but we still have some Spike's lowers available in store - less than a dozen though.

Don't suppose you still have any left do you? If you do I'd be down first thing in the morning tomorrow.

shark92651 02-27-2013 4:36 PM

As of right now we have 4 spikes stripped lowers available in store, but cannot guarantee they will be here tomorrow so come early!

No, no uppers or P226 available.

Riceball 02-27-2013 5:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shark92651 (Post 10666499)
As of right now we have 4 spikes stripped lowers available in store, but cannot guarantee they will be here tomorrow so come early!

No, no uppers or P226 available.

Thanks, but I already ordered a Mega lower today. Don't suppose I could swap the Mega for a Spike's, same price. If not cool.

Btw, if I ordered a lower online when do I come in to fill out the paperwork? Do I need to wait for some sort of notice or do I just come down anytime? Thanks.

Zeva 02-27-2013 6:04 PM

You can go instantly one time I literally ordered so,etching online at the counter and it worked fine

Riceball 02-27-2013 9:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeva (Post 10667469)
You can go instantly one time I literally ordered so,etching online at the counter and it worked fine

Cool, thanks. Guess I know where I'm going tomorrow, good thing I have the day off too so I can (hopefully) avoid traffic.

Riceball 02-28-2013 12:48 PM

It would seem that they now have the Calguns bear logo stripped uppers in stock and they've been in stock online for nearly an hour now so it would stand to reason that they'd have some in store as well.

It seems that the parts drought might coming to an end, within the span of 2 - 3 weeks RG first had Spike's lowers, then the Megas, and now the Calguns. Prices aren't what they used to be but at least we're starting to see lowers (slowly) start to come back in stock.

wingnut232 02-28-2013 2:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riceball (Post 10675158)
It would seem that they now have the Calguns bear logo stripped uppers in stock and they've been in stock online for nearly an hour now so it would stand to reason that they'd have some in store as well.

It seems that the parts drought might coming to an end, within the span of 2 - 3 weeks RG first had Spike's lowers, then the Megas, and now the Calguns. Prices aren't what they used to be but at least we're starting to see lowers (slowly) start to come back in stock.

I think you mean lowers??? And if so, SOLD OUT quick.

Riceball 02-28-2013 3:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingnut232 (Post 10675851)
I think you mean lowers??? And if so, SOLD OUT quick.

That's what I said in the last sentence essentially/ True they are selling out quick but at least they're getting back in stock and if you get the e-mail alerts from them then you should be able to order one online so long as you are able to check your e-mail regularly in like 10 -15 minute intervals. That's how I managed to score a Mega lower from them, put my e-mail on every lower that looked good to me within my price range, missed out on the Spike's because I checked my e-mail too late but was checking at the right time with the Megas and put my order in right away. I don't know how long the Megas lasted but the Calguns seemed to stay in stock for at least an hour before they sold out and they probably still have a few left in the store that weren't being allotted for online sales.

In the end it does come down to timing and certain amount of luck, either checking your e-mail at the right time or being at the shop at the right time. Either way it seems that parts, lowers at least, are slowly starting to become more available now, even if in low quantities.

uxo2 03-08-2013 4:25 PM

As of 1330hrs.

Arsenal AK in 7.62

Colt AR

AK receivers

DD upper.

Frontier Poly lowers.

.410 AK style shotgun.


AND the ever elusive
Dust covers and Forward Assists


Savage MKII FV-SR 22lr threaded barrel ...Bought one

Javi 03-08-2013 9:16 PM

I think I'm going to make my first visit to this shop on Sunday. If no one else has an update, I'll try to take note of what's there.

Riceball 03-11-2013 6:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uxo2 (Post 10755175)
As of 1330hrs.

Arsenal AK in 7.62

Colt AR

AK receivers

DD upper.

Frontier Poly lowers.

.410 AK style shotgun.


AND the ever elusive
Dust covers and Forward Assists


Savage MKII FV-SR 22lr threaded barrel ...Bought one

They also had a .22LR Uzi replica and the .22LR STG-44 replica there for those looking for an exotic looking plinker.

bigbully 03-11-2013 10:06 PM

Which arsenal AK?

bajadan 03-11-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbully (Post 10783924)
Which arsenal AK?

Check the website they have few AK pistols also

bigbully 03-11-2013 11:17 PM

I'll have to check my computer later. My phone only shows the 22 rifle in stock. May be a mobile browser issue.

bigbully 03-12-2013 10:11 PM

I went in today and as of 1130 hrs. this morning

Arsenal AK in 7.62 I believe these were the SGL26 with stamped receiver. Not available online. About $1300. Also a couple of Arsenal pistols.

Colt AR Didn't see any Colts, but they still have a 16" Adams Arms Ultra Lite. Also available online. About $1800

AK receivers Nodak Spud AK47 and AK74 receivers. $139 - 150. Also available online. No limit.

DD upper. I only saw an Adams Arms Magpul upper. I don't remember the price.

Frontier Poly lowers. Still there but not available online. $200

.410 AK style shotgun. 2 different Saiga models. I didn't check price.

Magpul 10/20 Pmags FDE, OD Green and black. $35. Not available online.

bigbully 03-12-2013 10:15 PM

Oh and also they just put out this morning:

LWRC M6A2 5.56 14.7" SPR Rifle w/ AAC Flash Hider About $2800. not available online.

Riceball 03-13-2013 2:39 PM

In the Deals & Coupons forum someone posted that they have Mega forged lowers in stock for $199 and as of right now they're still in stock.

http://www.riflegear.com/p-714-mega-...-receiver.aspx

OC_Gunner 03-13-2013 3:25 PM

Their Facebook page says they have a Barret .338 Lapua. That I'd like to see.

uxo2 03-13-2013 7:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbully (Post 10783924)
Which arsenal AK?

Are you serious...

Its the type that is in stock.

FoxTrot87 03-17-2013 9:48 AM

saw what looked like a Savage .22lr Bolt gun with accutrigger.

bigbully 03-20-2013 12:55 PM

Heard they had some DD rifles in? Anyone have any updates?

Sheepdog23 03-20-2013 1:56 PM

Any chance on the LWRC M6A2 that you had last week come in this week? I know, hell wants ice water too...

jdmfreak811 03-21-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbully (Post 10864253)
Heard they had some DD rifles in? Anyone have any updates?

Just went in to riflegear tonight, someone just pick up the last one there. I was drooling looking at DD rifle

uxo2 03-22-2013 3:02 PM

as of 1400hrs today.

A beautiful SAM 7 Ak Milled reciver on the wall.

Counted 8 DD uppers on the floor.
Nodak Spud Ak recivers.

A Glock pistol.

And CMMG LPKs. for about 90bucks

FoxTrot87 03-22-2013 7:19 PM

Ruger 10/22 Carbine Rifle Black Syn

Savage Arms Mark II FV-SR 22LR Rifle with Threaded Barrel


Savage Arms Model 10 Precision Carbine 308WIN



go figure.. just picked up a savage at Turners...

H2H 03-22-2013 7:48 PM

bought the savage FV-SR. When are they getting more MP15 .22lr rifles in stock ?

marcus_bervus 03-22-2013 9:44 PM

when will the madness stop? stocks are no where to be found.

Khyber 03-23-2013 4:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbully (Post 10864253)
Heard they had some DD rifles in? Anyone have any updates?

They had some DD uppers and 5.56 ammo last I was there. Also had some CMMG LPKS + 80% lowers.

gh429 03-23-2013 11:49 AM

Benelli M2 and some others. No lowers. Will check back next week :)

uxo2 04-05-2013 8:42 AM

No up dates since the 23rd..

Guess I have to look.

Riceball 04-05-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcus_bervus (Post 10889610)
when will the madness stop? stocks are no where to be found.

You just have to sign up for product notification on whatever you're looking for and just wait and check your e-mail constantly. Stuff seems to be coming in on a fairly regular basis but if you don't order within an hour of when it comes in stock it will be probably be sold out. For example, they had stripped Noveske lowers just come into stock today but less than hour after I got the e-mail they were already sold out. However, as mentioned before, there's still a good chance they have some still in stock at the store that have been put aside for in store sales only.

Steve1968LS2 04-05-2013 2:48 PM

I was in there today and they had a TON of cool stuff.. ARs.. some as low as $799 (carbon 15) to LCWR for $2100.. they had Noveske stripped lowers for $199.. Spikes for cheaper and poly for cheaper still.

They had .308 "AR10" complete lowers (CMMG) for $599.. and they had some AKs (nice ones, but expensive)..

Overall, it looked like the good old days.. sorta.. almost no pistols, no 9mm ammo.. no 5.56 or .22 .. Was pretty crowded.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.