Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   On Target Range (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   On Target Brass Policy (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=702400)

TheYellowDart 02-12-2013 1:07 PM

On Target Brass Policy
 
...

CWM4A1 02-12-2013 4:42 PM

If you scroll down a little bit, there was an earlier post regarding the same thing. Owner's response right here:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...1&postcount=43

orangeusa 03-04-2013 3:52 PM

Bad link. Many things going wrong at OnTarget in the last 2 years.

.

sseric75 03-17-2013 11:26 PM

I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one. I love going to On Target and I think Greg is a great guy but the people that work there these days are not so great.

bubbapug1 03-30-2013 8:21 PM

The biggest issue is the crowds. The place is just packed like a sardine can most of the time. I hope the transmission shop moves out, Gregg closes the airsoft side, and he makes the range twice as big.

The new guys are all right, but there are a lot of them!

jtc736 03-31-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbapug1 (Post 10961492)
The biggest issue is the crowds. The place is just packed like a sardine can most of the time. I hope the transmission shop moves out, Gregg closes the airsoft side, and he makes the range twice as big.

The new guys are all right, but there are a lot of them!

+1 on closing the transmission shop/air soft haha...although I do tend to go at 10AM on weekdays when its not so crowded so I usually am off to the side on my own.

Dark Paladin 04-02-2013 10:04 AM

The airsoft side does serve a purpose for introducing young shooters into the hobby, so don't be too quick in writing them off just because you do not recognizing the full value of airsoft.

mulyhuntr 05-06-2014 7:51 PM

I know this is an old thread, but I've been called out by on target staff the last two times I've been in for picking up my OWN brass. This really annoys me as I only shoot my reloads these days and can't afford to keep going there if I lose my brass every time. All I'd like to be able to do is break even on my brass when I shoot.

Anybody know a way around this other than wearing one of the brass catchers on your hand, which seem to miss half the brass anyways?

CAL.BAR 05-06-2014 8:09 PM

Greg has already announced that he now controls the entire building and that the extra space will be made into classrooms for CCW training. No archery. Think airsoft is also a gonner as well.

CWM4A1 05-08-2014 9:08 AM

When check-in, inform counter employee your intent to pick up YOUR brass. Clear the booth before you start shooting, pick up YOUR brass after you are done. As long as you let us know first and don't go hopping from one lane to the other picking up brass all over the place, we are okay.

mulyhuntr 05-08-2014 8:58 PM

Awesome! I appreciate that. Will make my weekly trip that much more enjoyable.

bubbapug1 05-15-2014 6:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAL.BAR (Post 14035226)
Greg has already announced that he now controls the entire building and that the extra space will be made into classrooms for CCW training. No archery. Think airsoft is also a gonner as well.

CCW training?? Can't they have the classes in the parking lot? We need more lanes!!! Its a shooting range, not a university...heck you can't get an appointment anyway.,

CHIDE 05-16-2014 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CWM4A1 (Post 14045473)
When check-in, inform counter employee your intent to pick up YOUR brass. Clear the booth before you start shooting, pick up YOUR brass after you are done. As long as you let us know first and don't go hopping from one lane to the other picking up brass all over the place, we are okay.

What if the brass jumps lanes?

orangeusa 05-16-2014 11:28 PM

I understand their point. Some folks just rented a lane to sweep up brass.

Since my last post, I think things have changed. I mention I want my own brass and have never had a problem. Just my experience.

.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.