Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   K-Var Corp (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Order Updates? (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=693662)

Dump1567 02-01-2013 6:29 AM

Order Updates?

Placed my order on Jan. 10th. Charged on the 29th.

Any update on when orderers are being shipped?

Thanks.

K-Var 02-01-2013 12:57 PM

If your card was just charged, then that means that the order was just processed and k-var warehouse has just shipped it.

Dump1567 02-01-2013 1:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K-Var (Post 10392475)
If your card was just charged, then that means that the order was just processed and k-var warehouse has just shipped it.

Great. Anyway of getting a tracking #. My order history still shows "Processing".

Thanks.

darkiceman56 02-01-2013 8:38 PM

^I'm in the same boat as you

wagon b0y 02-02-2013 1:39 PM

I ordered a gas tube from kvar on jan 7th. Still haven't charged my card. I've called and no one answers. I've also sent an email and no reply. it shouldn't take that long to ship a gas tube. FML

Dump1567 02-02-2013 1:47 PM

In their defense, I spoke with them at SHOT. They said they are getting a months worth of business everyday.

I just wish they were a little more proactive at updating order status on there website when you log in to check.

Dump1567 02-04-2013 2:07 PM

Yay. Got my UPS shipment notification.

darkiceman56 02-04-2013 9:23 PM

As did I...but to the wrong Ammo Bros location, even though i put the right address :facepalm:

K-VarCustomerService 02-07-2013 9:30 AM

darkiceman56 - we received your e-mail on 2/5 and contacted your dealer for resolution. Please check your e-mail for inbox for your private information regarding this matter.

Thanks!

~Michelle
customerservice@k-var.com

wagon b0y 02-08-2013 11:35 AM

still nothing for my order

wagon b0y 02-18-2013 5:51 PM

still nothing and its been a 1.5 months. **** these guys

motosks 02-20-2013 11:41 AM

Is this normal for k-var?

So has anyone shown a change to their order on the k-var website? Mine has said "processing" since I placed it on January 17... It hasn't changed yet, even after I was charged for it on February 6. Do they always charge you and make you wait without telling you what's going on? I can't even call this "the mushroom treatment"... At least mushrooms get fed some **it while they are being kept in the dark....

Every other company I've ordered from has kept me updated on my status, even during these crazy times. I had heard good things about K-var, but my own experience is actually rather terrible...

wagon b0y 02-20-2013 2:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motosks (Post 10591437)
So has anyone shown a change to their order on the k-var website? Mine has said "processing" since I placed it on January 17... It hasn't changed yet, even after I was charged for it on February 6. Do they always charge you and make you wait without telling you what's going on? I can't even call this "the mushroom treatment"... At least mushrooms get fed some **it while they are being kept in the dark....

Every other company I've ordered from has kept me updated on my status, even during these crazy times. I had heard good things about K-var, but my own experience is actually rather terrible...

I ordered something on Jan 7th and still nothing. I tried calling and emailing and no response.

motosks 02-20-2013 3:37 PM

I hear ya bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by wagon b0y (Post 10593228)
I ordered something on Jan 7th and still nothing. I tried calling and emailing and no response.

I have never gotten through on the phone, the only response I got in any way was through a PM (here on Calguns) to Michelle at k-var's customer service. Otherwise I haven't heard from any of the other departments...

motosks 02-26-2013 4:39 PM

Just an update, if anyone is keeping track of this thread still.

I got a reply from the general manager of K-var today. He informed me that they have been hiring extra staff to help complete orders, and buying equipment to process the extra orders and correspondence they are getting. (Edit 2-26-2013: they seem to have completed hiring the staff, and the equipment appears to be set up at this point.)
Anyone who has an order still outstanding with K-var should be getting taken care of soon. Hope this helps Calgunners!