Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Annie's Guns-REMOVED- (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   AR lower receivers (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=662885)

annieoakley92 12-24-2012 1:31 PM

AR lower receivers

Currently, we are out of them. Should have almost 100 in the next 2-4 weeks. American Spirit, JD Machine, and Spikes coming in. If you would like to be put on a list, come into the store and come see me I can get you on our wait list.

thanks
Annie

Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

We will be open this week Thursday, Friday ( 11:00-7:00)and Saturday(10:30-6:00)

Closed for Christmas and Wednesday for inventory.

KenP 12-25-2012 9:37 PM

I will see you thursday to be put on that list :).

KenP 12-27-2012 11:59 AM

Called today and was told there is no wait list.

annieoakley92 01-04-2013 6:42 AM

there is a sign up sheet at the store. Don't know who told you we did not have one. come on down and put your name on the list. currently it is for 223 only.
annie

EVGRambis 01-05-2013 3:34 AM

Hello Annie,

Can we put a deposit or pay-in-full for that particular receiver at the time of applying on the wait list?

BigMac 01-05-2013 6:31 AM

We really do not want your money in advance. We cannot say when the receivers are coming. Having learned our lesson about taking money with no solid delivery dates... we are hearing rumors about a late Feb delivery.

Spikes you never know, we ordered these last May.

EVGRambis 01-05-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMac (Post 10115817)
We really do not want your money in advance. We cannot say when the receivers are coming. Having learned our lesson about taking money with no solid delivery dates... we are hearing rumors about a late Feb delivery.

Spikes you never know, we ordered these last May.

Thank you for the quick reply BigMac!

Hoooper 04-03-2013 3:25 PM

Can we get an update on lowers? I know ship/receive dates are pretty much nonexistent so any stock or thoughts on when they might come in would be good.

ghost 04-03-2013 4:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoooper (Post 10993839)
Can we get an update on lowers? I know ship/receive dates are pretty much nonexistent so any stock or thoughts on when they might come in would be good.

still waiting on lowers to come in.

DiyWeapons 04-15-2013 11:15 PM

I love Annies store. Annie you are so nice to everyone I just wanted to let you know that. Do you have any lowers coming in soon and what is the price looking like? Thanks

The Brit 06-11-2013 9:36 AM

Spikes .22LR Tactical Lowers

Guys,

I ordered (and paid for) a Spikes Tactical .22LR lower back in October (10/10) of last year.

Any status on this?

Anything I can do vis-a-vis contacting Spikes to find out the status?

I'm just concerned that it comes in and you use the (incorrect) phone number written on the Invoice, can't contact me, and assign it to somebody else. :o

Thanks.

ghost 06-11-2013 7:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Brit (Post 11560030)
Guys,

I ordered (and paid for) a Spikes Tactical .22LR lower back in October (10/10) of last year.

Any status on this?

Anything I can do vis-a-vis contacting Spikes to find out the status?

I'm just concerned that it comes in and you use the (incorrect) phone number written on the Invoice, can't contact me, and assign it to somebody else. :o

Thanks.

nothing as of yet.call or come in to update your info with us.

The Brit 06-24-2013 2:16 PM

So, it looks like the ST-22 lowers are available. I just did a Google search and found sites with these Spikes Tactical lowers.

Example: https://delta3tactical.com/store/pro...--STLS006.html

Any chance you guys can get them from another source?

I also sent an email to Spikes asking what the delay was and if there was any sign of these being directly available from them in the near future.