-   Palmetto State Armory (
-   -   ISSUE RESOLVED Order placed 2 months ago, still pending, Very happy customer (

hooptytank 12-12-2012 8:02 PM

ISSUE RESOLVED Order placed 2 months ago, still pending, Very happy customer
EDIT 3/17/13 The issue has been resolved months ago with help from Customer service reps. Just now getting around to updating this thread. Even with the madness that occurred with my order, I am still a PSA customer and will continue to be one. /EDIT

Hello PSA.

This is regarding Order # 100100701. I have been patiently waiting, and trying to avoid posting issues with my order in the vendor forum, but I have exhausted all means of contacting you through other methods.

I emailed on 12/7, and received a response 12/10 from Brian L that if I wouldn't cancel the order, my stuff would be shipped that day. Replied back the same day, but probably after your business hours, and have not received a confirmation yet.

I called Customer service 12/11. After being hung up on by the automated response about 25 times, I finally got to speak with a rep, that verified my phone number and said would return my call within half an hour.

6 hours later tried getting through again to cust service to no avail. Frustrated, I ended up calling the warehouse store, where a very helpful counter sales employee took the initiative to get my #, contact customer service himself to see what is going on and returned my call as promised. He relayed to me that it was being looked into and I would receive a call from cust service today, 12/12.

Today came and went, no phone call, no email, no parts.

I'm not asking for much. Can you please send my stuff, or refund my money so I can do business with someone else. My phone number is attached to the order if you need to contact me regarding specifics.

hooptytank 12-13-2012 7:18 AM

Received an email with tracking numbers this morning.

Steve1968LS2 12-18-2012 7:55 AM

They are fast to take your money.. slow to ship your stuff..

I'm wondering if I will get my late November purchase before 2013...

hammer74 12-18-2012 2:28 PM

i noticed that if you email the customer service, you will get a response back within a few days saying they are shipping your order. If you dont follow up with them, u will never get your products. :)

lamorinda 12-18-2012 5:07 PM

" they are fast to take your money and slow to ship your order..." I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I think this is a PSA mission statement shared at their company party!

I am waiting 2 1/2 months for my

Mrmike85 12-18-2012 8:08 PM

I had my order received in 5 business days. I had no problems with PSA

ptroxx 12-19-2012 3:55 PM

they must not like complainers.. both my orders are on the way... cyber monday upper and a 15 days of xmas lpk...

hooptytank 12-19-2012 11:16 PM

The anticipation was killing me when I grabbed the box that came today. As I laid it on the bench, I thought to myself this is going to be a ultra light weight build. Open the box to find only one item out of 8 which I ordered to be inside.

Now with this latest frenzy, whatever is causing it I'm sure I'll never speak with a live person for months. I'll email and hope to get an answer before the next year.

7 weeks and counting...

hooptytank 01-17-2013 7:50 PM

Well, I am happy to report that I received most of my missing parts today, a little over 4 months since placing the order. About half the items I had originally ordered were out of stock, so they will be issuing a refund.

I haven't seen a refund yet, but I'm hoping it's not another 4 months out.