Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Calguns Promotional Items (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=231)
-   -   Questions and Comments (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=430902)

Calguns Sales 05-09-2011 3:24 PM

Questions and Comments
 
Please use this thread to discuss items for sale, issues with the ordering process, and anything else related to these promotional items.

Thank you for supporting Calguns!

peterabbits 05-09-2011 9:16 PM

looks like i got to be the first to try the new system! easy-peezy. thanks for setting this up guys!

bigcalidave 05-09-2011 9:35 PM

Glad to help!

Callahan 05-10-2011 10:16 AM

Could you please reply here and possibly post on the "Ordering Page" as well, the diameters of the stickers and patches, oh well why not the pins as well. Just looking for dimensions of the stickers really as I want to get the biggest one that will fit on my fender and not need to be trimmed.
Many thanks.

FastFinger 05-10-2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callahan (Post 6369084)
Could you please reply here and possibly post on the "Ordering Page" as well, the diameters of the stickers and patches, oh well why not the pins as well.


Large stickers: 3"w x 2 15/16"h

Small stickers: 2 1/2"w x 2 15/16"h

Pins: 1" x 1"

Patches: 3 1/8"w x 3 1/6"h

Case Tags: 5 11/16"w x 2 1/2"h



Also, don't forget to order your own personalized Calguns calling cards! Order your custom set right HERE!

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/5286/displayad.png

Calguns Sales 05-10-2011 2:59 PM

Done!

Fjold 05-10-2011 3:09 PM

I'd recommend putting the link in your post.

bigcalidave 05-10-2011 8:19 PM

What link?

bigcalidave 05-11-2011 4:28 PM

Lots of orders fulfilled already, you guys are great! I guess everyone really was waiting for online ordering :)

bigcalidave 05-11-2011 4:51 PM

Limited time offer! Thanks to MOA armory, every order will receive a FREE AR sling adapter plate!! If you can't use it, please give it to a friend that needs it!.

While supplies last! (But I have a pretty decent supply, THANKS MOA!)


ALL GONE !!!

peterabbits 05-12-2011 6:03 PM

placed the order 3 days ago (2 really given the time of night) and received my shipment today! that was FAST! and since i hadn't been on this thread since i ordered the sling adapter plate was a very nice surprise.

thanks again!

taishofugu 05-13-2011 8:47 PM

Hope to see more items in the future
 
Thanks for setting up the online store. I was waiting for this. Just placed my order.

Mik72 05-16-2011 2:47 PM

Thanks for the quick shipping. Ordered on 5/12 and received it today.

RoundEye 05-16-2011 2:58 PM

Any idea when the safe magnets will be resurfacing?

CHS 05-19-2011 12:39 PM

Order placed!

29N89807FT038323N

FastFinger 05-19-2011 3:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroG (Post 6408691)
Any idea when the safe magnets will be resurfacing?

The 1st ones were from the law firm formerly know as Trutanich & Michel LLP, the 2nd version was from Calguns Foundation.

Calguns.net hasn't offered these yet, but if there's enough interest we can certainly look into providing them. How large, what copy, etc would you like?

speeedracerr 05-22-2011 1:26 AM

Ordered on the 20th, cant wait to receive some CGN goodies ;)

Abra Philippines 06-06-2011 9:08 AM

I'm impressed with the quality of the patches. I got a few at the Vallejo show. Distributed amongst friends and family... Loved them! :tt2:

LBDamned 06-06-2011 7:38 PM

I just happened across this thread/section... great items for sale - I plan to get 1 (or more) of each!

Might consider a single click "add to cart" for package (one of each item)?...

RoundEye 06-06-2011 8:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FastFinger (Post 6431364)
The 1st ones were from the law firm formerly know as Trutanich & Michel LLP, the 2nd version was from Calguns Foundation.

Calguns.net hasn't offered these yet, but if there's enough interest we can certainly look into providing them. How large, what copy, etc would you like?

I think something similar to the gun case tags that we have currently would be good. Perhaps a little bit different design with the same or similar verbiage telling the LEOs to stay out.

I was working the Sports for this evening, I got asked by a few fellow CalGunners for the safe magnets once they saw the gun tags.

CHS 06-07-2011 1:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBDamned (Post 6548928)
Somehow your post hasn't made me any less concerned... when I get a notification that states info sent can be seen by third parties, I have concerns.

A third party can see the Calguns logo. That's it. The warning is a generic warning to scare people like you who don't fully understand why it's actually perfectly fine.

Quote:

This isnt to suggest there is a serious problem - or that others shouldn't order... I simply dont feel comfortable ordering based on what I have gathered. You are not in a position to tell me what I should and should not be comfortable with.
Well, I do this for a living so I kind of am in a position to tell you what you should and should not be comfortable with regarding this transaction. The entire transaction is 100% encrypted. Period. A logo, which has nothing to do with the transaction or anything to do with paypal, is not encrypted. A graphic. A logo. Nothing else.

glock_this 06-07-2011 2:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcalidave (Post 6372819)
What link?

this one I am sure, you know, the one that you can actually order from.. the one this thread is essentially about :D

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=430892

MrClamperSir 06-15-2011 12:20 PM

I ordered some stickers and whatnots from

Calguns.net
P.O.Box 994088
Redding CA 96099

and they dropped in a whole bunch of misc stuff.

I need whoever is in charge of this dept to message me a phone number or contact and I'll give you my number. Some of the stuff I know I didn't order (gun parts) and would like to get it back to you.

Before anyone posts "just send back what you didn't order", some of the stuff looks like it could be promotional handouts and if that's the case I'll keep it, but I don't want to keep anything I didn't pay for if those "handouts" aren't really free.

Thanks

Synergy 06-15-2011 6:45 PM

I just ordered some swag.

I also am interested in a safe sticker, something harder to remove. I believe everyone is referencing this:

http://michellawyers.com/wp-content/...2-1024x773.jpg

RoundEye 06-15-2011 8:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Synergy (Post 6599390)
I just ordered some swag.

I also am interested in a safe sticker, something harder to remove. I believe everyone is referencing this:

Thats exactly what I meant. Maybe the Davis firm would be willing to sponsor something.

bigcalidave 06-16-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrClamperSir (Post 6597231)
I ordered some stickers and whatnots from

Calguns.net
P.O.Box 994088
Redding CA 96099

and they dropped in a whole bunch of misc stuff.

I need whoever is in charge of this dept to message me a phone number or contact and I'll give you my number. Some of the stuff I know I didn't order (gun parts) and would like to get it back to you.

Before anyone posts "just send back what you didn't order", some of the stuff looks like it could be promotional handouts and if that's the case I'll keep it, but I don't want to keep anything I didn't pay for if those "handouts" aren't really free.

Thanks


The handouts are copies of our AW flowchart, Sac PD memo and Membership flyer. The same material we hand out at the gun shows. The membership flyers are a good way to introduce someone new to Calguns. The gun parts are free, donated from the vendor. If you don't want it, please give them to someone who does!!

Just gave away the last of a sack full of sling adapters from MOA armory. Thanks everyone who ordered!

Look forward to a new freebie soon!

If you found my watch in your package, that may have been a mistake ;)

Thanks!

It's me, by the way. You can PM me with your questions if you want.

Dave

MrClamperSir 06-16-2011 8:13 PM

Thanks man, that clears it all up!! Have a great night.

BigfootHunter 06-24-2011 11:20 AM

Got my items fast and I was really impressed with the quality of the Velcro patch. Thanks guys!

chiselchst 06-29-2011 5:18 PM

Last year I purchased 100 Pocket Calenders with the Calgun Foundation logo (after receiving permission of course ;) ). I gave them out as promotional items...some made it to a CG booth.

But my question is, does the CGF (or CGN) have any interest in ordering any items for resale here (profit?), or to hand out at gun shows or whatever as promotional items?

The CGF logo imprint on the calenders I ordered was a one time charge, and won't have to be paid for again.

Many of the items go "on sale" often, and prices are actually pretty good then, IMHO.

They keep sending me samples of promo items, that are actually pretty cool. Received a jewelers screw driver today with 8 bits, that stay in magnetically.

Just thought I'd throw this up against the wall...

Some promo items worth a look? (Imagine the Calguns Logo on these items);

http://www.myron.com/eng/product/lig...n/lighttoolpen

http://www.myron.com/eng/categories/...motional_tools

http://www.myron.com/eng/categories/new/mugs_drinkware

Pocket calenders I purchased last year, came out to ~$2.50 ea., sell for ~$10.00 on eBay w/o any logo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...UNCALENDAR.jpg

bigcalidave 06-29-2011 11:11 PM

What is paper?

We are looking into a number of new ideas, I'm not sure we want to offer all the typical corporate promotional stuff that those companies make. Nobody really looks at the logos on those things anymore, I have boxes full of that stuff from trade shows... I think you'll be seeing a lot more of the Calguns name soon, and on bigger, more visible items. :)

chiselchst 06-30-2011 9:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcalidave (Post 6684850)
What is paper?

We are looking into a number of new ideas, I'm not sure we want to offer all the typical corporate promotional stuff that those companies make. Nobody really looks at the logos on those things anymore, I have boxes full of that stuff from trade shows... I think you'll be seeing a lot more of the Calguns name soon, and on bigger, more visible items. :)

I know...I'm an old school guy, LOL..

Look forward to the "new" CG stuff! Thanks for the response! :D

Asiliof 07-26-2011 1:52 AM

good info thanks

Paladin 07-28-2011 7:40 PM

I wear Under Armour compression Ts when working out.
http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/e...-T/1201166-410

They offer tops w/college team logos, so maybe CGN could have them make a run if there's enough interest.
http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/e...kRmlsdGVy|1123

Dutch3 07-31-2011 6:34 PM

Calguns antenna balls. That would be cool. And a semi-discrete form of identification at the range.

RoundEye 07-31-2011 6:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch3 (Post 6875438)
Calguns antenna balls. That would be cool. And a semi-discrete form of identification at the range.

I suddenly have this visual of a dirt lot with a row of cars with CalGuns antenna balls waving in the wind. :smilielol5:

CHS 07-31-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch3 (Post 6875438)
Calguns antenna balls. That would be cool. And a semi-discrete form of identification at the range.

I second this. That would actually be pretty cool.

bigcalidave 08-01-2011 12:12 PM

I've got some discreet Calguns stuff coming for you later today :)

Curley Red 08-05-2011 7:24 AM

I thought I saw some hoodies that I could get with the Calguns logo on it. Are they still available if so where I can not find them on the site.

Thanks

Shellshocker66 08-09-2011 8:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curley Red (Post 6904532)
I thought I saw some hoodies that I could get with the Calguns logo on it. Are they still available if so where I can not find them on the site.

Thanks

Yes T-shirts/hoodies/sweatshirts would be great!

Edit just found this site
http://gunsr4.us/html/men_s.html

Paladin 08-21-2011 4:31 PM

Too many antis try to paint us as redneck Neanderthals. Well, a Calguns QR code bumper sticker would put the lie to that! We could have ones for OLLs, GotCarry.Org, flowcharts, etc.

I don't think I've seen ANY QR bumper stickers . . . yet!

Maybe I should patent the idea? :43: Probably wouldn't pass the obviousness test. :(


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.