Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Addax Tactical (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   wanted to mention a thing or two about PPT's (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=531659)

ADDAX2 02-04-2012 3:09 PM

wanted to mention a thing or two about PPT's

Hey everybody!

Hope all is good in our gun community. I just wated to mention if you are looking to arrange a PPT consider Addax we dont put PPT's to the side and handle all other customers first. We deal with everyone on a first come first serve basis. I usualy will have you out of the shop in under 10 minutes as long as both parties have all of the proper paperwork. (sorry if we get a little backed up it may go over 10 but its not usual)

We never charge more than $35.00 i have heard the nightmares.

Also if an HSC card is needed we never charge more than $25.00 i have heard those stories too.

I feel your grief with all the restrictions and loops we californians have to go through.

Consider Addax for your next transaction, we also offer really competitive pricing on firearms send me an email with the make, model and caliber Lale@addaxtactical.com i will do my best to accomodate your needs.

Thanks for all the support guys!

joefrank64k 02-18-2012 10:41 PM

+1 on this!

Myself and another CG'r had the fastest PPT I've ever been a part of at Addax today. Awesome!

Datdarkness 02-20-2012 9:06 AM

+1
AR15 transfer was quick and smooth.

Addax 02-20-2012 3:55 PM

Thanks for the Good word guys.

We do our best to take care of our customers as quickly, efficiently and effectively as possible.

We also have our days where we are heavily impacted by a lot customers visiting our shop for various transactions, and we always do our best to take care of each customer as quickly and effectively as possible.

Sincerely,

The Addax Tactical Team.

Obviously a Plant 02-20-2012 9:57 PM

Cheers and thanks! too bad I don't live near, but I really appreciate your commitment to the gun community. Keep up the good work!

Eyelawdoc 11-08-2012 9:19 PM

Kudos to all at ADDAX for a smooth and easy PPT! Friendly and professional, you folks are the best!!! :D THANK YOU!!!!

Addax 11-08-2012 9:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eyelawdoc (Post 9687982)
Kudos to all at ADDAX for a smooth and easy PPT! Friendly and professional, you folks are the best!!! :D THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you.

AT

CSACANNONEER 06-04-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joefrank64k (Post 8066952)
+1 on this!

Myself and another CG'r had the fastest PPT I've ever been a part of at Addax today. Awesome!

How time flies. Addax is great for PPTs and all your needs.

jvh22a 06-10-2014 1:42 PM

I've only been to addex to do ppt. Hope summer time I can finally buy a pistol from them( money is tight!!!). But always great to deal with and even when busy it's no big deal. I think the longest I waited was about 15min or so. I was at Turners Pasadena for a ppt and it was almost 2 hours!

So I'm saving up my change.

santamonica9 08-04-2014 12:39 PM

Lale and the crew @ addax are great with PPT's & other transactions. Thanks Addax

heidad01 08-25-2014 1:53 PM

Turners' are the worst. It took a hercules looking guy at turners torrance 55 minutes to do a strait forward ppt while me and the seller stood there listening to him complain while filling out the form.