Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Permit/License To Carry Training Classes & Experiences (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   CCW Initial and Renewal Training Dates Sacramento, Placer ElDorado (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=788836)

OneOnOne 07-05-2013 7:55 PM

CCW Initial and Renewal Training Dates Sacramento, Placer ElDorado

Air conditioned classrooms with the best instructors in the business! Group classes are taught at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center. Semi-Private classes are taught at the Capital Gun Club in Roseville.

California Concealed Carry Group Classes
16 Hour - Initial Issue Weekend Group Class:
July 13-14, July 27-28, Aug 10-11, Aug 24-25, Sept 7-8, Sept 28-29, Oct 12-13, Nov 9-10, Nov 23-24, Dec 14-15, Dec 28-29

16 Hour - Initial Issue Weekday Group Class:
July 9-10, Aug 13-14, Sept 10-11, Oct 8-9, Oct 29-30, Nov 12-13, Dec 10-11

4 Hour - Renewal Group Class:
July 9, July 13, July 27, Aug 10, Aug 13, Aug 24, Sept 7, Sept 10, Sept 28, Oct 8, Oct 12, Oct 29, Nov 9, Nov 12, Nov 23, Dec 10, Dec 14, Dec 28

California Concealed Carry Semi-Private Classes
The fun and engaging discussion of a group class lecture with individual private range instruction and qualification.
16 Hour - Initial Issue Weekday Semi-Private Class:
July 23-24, Aug 6-7 (Ladies Only), Aug 20-21, More Dates Coming Soon

4 Hour - Renewal Semi-Private Class:
July 25, Aug 22, More Dates Coming Soon

IdpaSteve 07-05-2013 8:12 PM

I Took the CCW Class from Joe & Wes - Truly Excellent Training - Never Rushed, Thorough explanations of theory and techniques. They did a very good job of explaining the rights and responsibilities of carrying a weapon for self defense. I cannot recommend their training any higher..

Steve Randall

Mstrty 07-05-2013 9:37 PM

Thanks for putting on this level of training. I have been to several other trainers. Often they just try to run the clock out and hand you a certificate. I appreciate the effort put forth by One on One and look forward to always using Joe and staff down the road for years to come. Thanks for all your help.

Bftrs2 07-05-2013 10:12 PM

Great Classes!

Patient, thorough and personable! Joe did my initial CA CCW and Wes did my renewal. Both were group classes but we were all given individual attention and focus. They want you to succeed and have the right information about the responsibilities and situations you may face as a CCW holder. I'll be a repeat customer as long as we have CCW in CA.

stacym 07-06-2013 10:36 AM

I have taken 2 classes from Joe. Both were enjoyable, with good information and good instruction. I look forward to taking more classes with Joe in the future.

LTC-J 07-08-2013 5:30 AM

I've taken five of Joe and Wes's classes. Both showed their experience with the law and firearms through their ability to teach both.

Safety was highly stressed at all times when handling firearms.

The initial CCW class provided a great balance of law and examples. The qualification was very safe but they also worked with everyone to correct any shooting issues.

The follow up CCW classes(levels 2-4) build upon each other and provided new techniques: one handed shooting and malfunction clearing, shooting from different positions. Everything was taught very methodically. As noted above, safety was alway emphasized even when shooting from in and around a car:D

I'm looking forward to taking their shotgun and carbine classes.

Peacockrose 07-09-2013 6:24 PM

Training class kudos!

Joe,
I wanted to thank you for the training I received in your firearms training and CCW class.
I came from a home wherey my father was a Deputy Sheriff and guns were for his controll only. That, and being a woman made weapons an intimidating aspect for me. Your class treated me as an equal to the other guys and let me gain the confidence I needed while still emphasizing the importance of shooting for self-defense as a last option.

OneOnOne 11-14-2013 8:23 AM

I will be conduction the first Non-Members Only CCW and Renewal class at in Roseville at Capital Gun Club on November 23rd and 24th 2013. email me for more info on the class. Class size is limited. Indoor range with the best training.

OneOnOne 06-22-2014 11:14 PM

Folks, Thanks for all the recommendation. I did want to point out that Wes and I no longer teach together. If you are looking for Joe Truesdale or One on One Firearms the only place to find that is with One on One Firearms LLC.