Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Rainier Arms -REMOVED- (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Feedback (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=73119)

RainierArms 10-24-2007 8:46 PM

Feedback

Thank you for choosing to do business with us. Please leave both positive and negative feedback so we may continue to improve our service to you. Feel free to call or email any time.

John Hwang

AVERAGEJOE 10-24-2007 10:47 PM

+1 great service quick shipping THANX!!!!!just to let you know the RRA LPK I ordered was missing the hammer and trigger pins.....JOE>>>

RainierArms 10-25-2007 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVERAGEJOE (Post 806535)
+1 great service quick shipping THANX!!!!!just to let you know the RRA LPK I ordered was missing the hammer and trigger pins.....JOE>>>

That's odd. I know the RRA kits get double checked at the factory. I'll be more than happy to send you replacement springs. Just email me your address. Do you need the disconnector spring as well?

AVERAGEJOE 10-25-2007 4:37 PM

Thanx but it was missing the trigger and hammer pins not the springs I got the parts then laid it all out in prep for the install and noticed, but I already got a KNS pin kit so dont really need the pins just giving you the heads up if you hear this from some other customers. But if you happen to have a safety selector detent that would help I buggered up mine it was in need of a bit of grease before I turned it...Thanx JOE...

RainierArms 10-27-2007 8:50 AM

Email us your address and I'll be glad to send you a replacement.

Addax 10-28-2007 12:11 AM

Problem with my C4 Site Set

Sent you a PM just now regarding the C4 Diopter Sight kit I purchased.

Thank you for shipping these out so quickly. :)

The problem is that the sight is not exactly what is represented in the pictures. :(

One of the aluminum parts on my sight are Brown/purple plum color, and this does not look good at all. Also the screws are almost white... It does not look very appealing (I pm'd you a link to the picture I just took).

It also looks like my sights might have been used before?

Please advise as to how I can get a new set that look all black, or at least black and dark gray like the ones pictured on your website...

Thank you,
Addax

arfan66 10-28-2007 7:32 AM

+1 For Rainier Arms! Placed order on Thursday and my package was sitting on my doorstep Saturday morning. Great service!

Thanks,
Jeff S.

RainierArms 10-28-2007 7:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Addax (Post 810763)
Sent you a PM just now regarding the C4 Diopter Sight kit I purchased.

Thank you for shipping these out so quickly. :)

The problem is that the sight is not exactly what is represented in the pictures. :(

One of the aluminum parts on my sight are Brown/purple plum color, and this does not look good at all. Also the screws are almost white... It does not look very appealing (I pm'd you a link to the picture I just took).

It also looks like my sights might have been used before?

Please advise as to how I can get a new set that look all black, or at least black and dark gray like the ones pictured on your website...

Thank you,
Addax

I replied to your PM. All items are new and have never been used. We don't open up each package and check them before we ship, so it's possible you received an inferior part. We recently received 50 brand new sets so I'm sure I can find a nicer set for you and arrange an exchange. As far as the purple color, that's common in the anodizing process and happens quite frequently. But we'll still work up an exchange for you.

John

Addax 10-28-2007 9:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainierArms (Post 810860)
I replied to your PM. All items are new and have never been used. We don't open up each package and check them before we ship, so it's possible you received an inferior part. We recently received 50 brand new sets so I'm sure I can find a nicer set for you and arrange an exchange. As far as the purple color, that's common in the anodizing process and happens quite frequently. But we'll still work up an exchange for you.

John

Thanks John,

I understand the anodizing process and discoloration in metals due to this, but I want to point out that the ones you have pictured on your site are a heck of allot nicer looking and more uniform (black/dark gray vs. the black and brown with white screws I received).

In the end it is all about customer service, and you get an A+ in my book for that.

Thanks again for stepping up to take care of this for me.

Regards,
Addax

I appreciate you stepping up to take care of this.

donger 10-29-2007 9:14 PM

John,

I've always received my shipments promptly and well packaged from your company.

Thanks for the great products...although my credit cards cringe even time I peruse your site.

Addax 11-01-2007 1:14 PM

All,

I wanted to say that John has taken care of my situation and without any issues.

I am very happy that Rainer Arms is on our site and I will be purchasing more items from them now moving forward.

To me, as with many others, it is all about customer service and taking care of the problem which John did.

Kudos and look for more orders from me very soon.

Regards,
Addax

8200rpm 11-05-2007 4:19 PM

Rainier Arms has an easy to browse, well designed, aesthetically nice website with a selection of quality parts.

Ordering was simple and was followed by a prompt email confirmation. When I requested a change order via email, I received another prompt confirmation. And, John even went the length to give me a confirmation call just before shipping my product.

Item was received well packaged and delivered as expected.

Ranier Arms goes the extra effort to do it right the first time. Great products, great presentation followed up with terrific service. Can't go wrong.

Mr. Joshua 11-06-2007 7:18 AM

I am now the proud owner of a Noveske lower courtesy of Rainier. A very smooth, flawless transaction as usual. Thanks guys!

8200rpm 11-28-2007 5:22 PM

WOW! I got an awesome deal on a ACOG! Pays to be on their customer list! It was a deal I couldn't refuse! And, I received it in two business days!

SunriseF150 12-10-2007 8:43 AM

This is my 3rd order. Always a pleasure to do business with you guys. Wonderful service and super fast shipping.

Addax 12-10-2007 1:56 PM

Just an update.

Rainer Arms has processed quite a few orders for me recently, and all without any issues, and all shipped and delivered promptly.

Maybe I should ask for some sort of dealer discount or something...;)

Thanks John for your site, fast shipping and excellent customer service.

SunriseF150 12-18-2007 12:50 PM

Made another order and happy as can be. Thanks for the great service.

Spodeley 01-25-2008 12:38 PM

Great to deal with John! Good communicator, and fantastic service and shipping. I love my N4 Upper - now I've got a serious itch to build a lower - or... to somehow buy the "Semi-Complete Lower Assembly" (from the OTHER website) to match - but in that case you'd have to ship it disassembled... ;-)

Casual_Shooter 02-14-2008 8:04 AM

After having some issues with another vendor, I wrote John an email about my Noveske purchase. He replied VERY quickly and when I was ready to place my order, called me back promptly. In fact, I was so happy, I ordered two lowers. :)

Let the fun begin. :)

arfan66 02-14-2008 8:27 PM

+1 for John & Rainier Arms. Not my biggest order but still the same level of Great Service!

Jeff S.

Casual_Shooter 02-18-2008 10:29 AM

Another +1 for John. :) Just ordered the rest of what I need for my Noveske build. Rather than shop around, I ordered the whole bundle from one source just because the first order was such a nice experience.

Thanks again, John.

Spodeley 02-21-2008 1:47 PM

Followup: I know sighting-in at 200-yards is downright silly, but my club range is 200-yards and that's what I'm used-to, thats where the target stands sit.
Be aware that I suck at benchrest - some days are better than others - and this was off a bench, but I wanted to see how well it worked.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ske_200yds.jpg
The upper 5-shot group was with Black Hills 68gr Match once I moved the sight-post up (it was shooting high). The "X" shot is a double.
Without changing anything the 6-inch lower group was PMC 55-grain in rapid sequence from a weird 9-shot CA magazine. I gotta get a different magazine.
Thanks John.

SunriseF150 02-22-2008 11:37 AM

Another successful order :hurray: Now if it will only stop raining so I can go out and play with my new Timney trigger.

Linus 03-25-2008 8:35 AM

Great over all experience. Flat rate and FAST shipping!!!! It doesn't get better than that.
A+++

~Linus

jojo760 03-27-2008 2:33 PM

I just received my first order from Rainer Arms, a couple of Magpul stocks. My order was complete, well packaged, and arrived quickly at a very reasonable shipping cost. I look forward to doing business with you again.

gunsmithcats 03-29-2008 8:29 AM

fast shipping and incredible prices, specially for us military folk.

cooper669 05-02-2008 4:42 PM

Rainier Rules

I ordered a POF 415 gen III lower. Shipped within hours. Best prices and service.:43::D:43::D:43:

045804 05-25-2008 6:48 PM

+1 for John. Very fast shipping and quality merchandise. I will do business with him again.

Casual_Shooter 05-27-2008 10:12 AM

Just ordered an ACOG TA31DOC from John. Another great order (and price!).

One Shot, One Dropped 08-19-2008 6:51 PM

RAINIER ROCKS! They got me exactly what I wanted...and extremely quickly!

DHL wasn't so great, though.

I will definitely do business with Rainier again soon!

One Shot, One Dropped 08-27-2008 7:21 PM

They did me right the first time, so I decided to send them some more business today... Once again, they did not disappoint... They shipped it within hours.

Hopefully, the products will perform well (they look great!)!

LewDog 10-09-2008 10:19 AM

I've placed 2 orders from Rainier and have been impressed with their quick service on both accounts. I just received my Olympic Arms Pneumatic buffer yesterday that will be going on my next build. Arrived earlier than expected and in great packaging. Thanks John! More orders will be coming your way soon!

Revived 11-01-2008 6:51 PM

Just wanted to say thanks for the quick shipping... Ordered a DD lite rail and a Timney trigger for my AR-10 build midddle of this week - pleasantly shocked they got here so fast... excellent job Rainer...

pacrimguru 11-03-2008 6:42 PM

yes, rainier rocks. super fast shipping, i like the very select high end product offerings. if its on rainier, you know its good stuff!

HkUSP45 12-04-2008 8:18 PM

Order CMMG 2 stage trigger kit...

Thanks
FAst Shipping.:)

new cal shooter 12-10-2008 8:19 AM

I picked up an item from him I think about 3 years ago, out in Kent or around that area, real estate office i think? If this is him, he was a pleasure to deal with, thanks!

NSR500 12-15-2008 12:27 AM

John & Team delivered 3 Great Tactical Innovations lowers to me following the Election! Pricing was Awesome and Delivery was Fast!

4literranger485 12-15-2008 5:48 PM

I've got to add to this. I ordered my TAC15 lower from them on thursday evening. I then called my FFL to have him fax the info up to Rainier, but he said they already had it. I called Rainier and John answered saying that he indeed already had my FFL on file and he was putting the shipping label on my package already!! He had it boxed up in less than 15 minutes, and it'll be here early next week! Thanks again Rainier, your quick service ensured that i'll have my AR under the tree for XMAS

RAINIER ROCKS!!!

I'll be telling all my Air Force comrades to order through you for whatever they need!

HkUSP45 12-29-2008 4:36 PM

I ordered a CMMG 2 stag trigger. Trigger failed function test. Call Rainier. Described the problem i was having. They asked if i wanted a refund. I declined and wanted another CMMG trigger. Well today i received a package and the new trigger function great. Thanks. Awesome Customer service. Again, Fast shipping.

rct442 01-06-2009 12:52 AM

I have ordered two OLLs from Rainer Arms in the past 6 months, one a stripped Noveske N4 and the other a complete LMT Defender 2000 lower halve, with no problems, only great customer service! :) Unbelievably fast shipping, less then a day if you order in the morning in the Pacific time zone, one day in all other cases. Now only if they directly shipped complete ARs and lower halves w/ BB to California... :(