Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Monument Financial (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=299)
-   -   Mortgage rate alert - markets are improving (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=959498)

Punisher 07-17-2014 3:06 PM

Mortgage rate alert - markets are improving

Ladies & Gentlemen,

We're seeing mortgage rate improvements this afternoon, as the mortgage markets drop. If you're interested in removing your PMI, pulling some cash out, going from an ARM to a fixed rate, or maybe you didn't have enough equity a few years ago to drop your rate. Regardless, I'm here to evaluate your scenarios and see if we can help or not.

Today's rates 7/17/2014: (based on loan amounts $250k-$417k, owner occupied, 720+ credit score and 25% equity).

4.25% APR - 30 Fixed conventional (no points, no fees, no closing costs)
3.50% APR - 15 Fixed Conventional (no points, no fees, no closing costs)
3.75% APR - 30 Fixed VA refinance or purchase (no points, no fees, no closing costs)
3.375% APR - 15 Fixed VA refinance or purchase (no points, no fees, no closing costs)

PM for info.

Vitarion 12-16-2020 12:56 AM

I know that this thread is quite old but this guy doesn't answer in pm. Maybe anyone knows him or can help me with mortgage questions?

Vitarion 12-16-2020 12:59 AM

Anyway, thank you for that info about mortgage rate improvements. My friends often complain that the interest is now just wild, and it is better to rent an apartment, and not take a mortgage. I don't know, maybe they're right about something, but I recently got a mortgage and the interest was pretty good for me. Thanks to Mortgage Advice Leeds I didn't get a mortgage at high interest rates. Now I live in a nice apartment and go hunting in the forest with my brother every weekend.

Punisher 12-16-2020 9:49 AM

lol Vitarion - you are clearly a social media marketer for Leeds Mortgage, who is likely going to be upset they are paying you to market in the wrong country and for you posting untrue/slanderous posts that don't make sense. You literally created your account last night, never PM'd me then your first post is a lie saying I don't respond? And your 2nd posts is promoting a European mortgage company, not realizing how phony your post sounds as we don't get mortgages on apartments in the USA.

I sent Leeds Mortgage a screenshot of this thread as well as the link, as I don't think they will appreciate the poor job you are doing of a) marketing their company and b) representing their company in an ethical way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vitarion (Post 25193755)
Anyway, thank you for that info about mortgage rate improvements. My friends often complain that the interest is now just wild, and it is better to rent an apartment, and not take a mortgage. I don't know, maybe they're right about something, but I recently got a mortgage and the interest was pretty good for me. Thanks to Mortgage Advice Leeds I didn't get a mortgage at high interest rates. Now I live in a nice apartment and go hunting in the forest with my brother every weekend.