Calguns.net

Calguns.net (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   Primary Arms (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=250)
-   -   3x Compact Scope and 5x Compact Scope? (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=632832)

JackRydden224 10-17-2012 11:16 AM

3x Compact Scope and 5x Compact Scope?
 
I want to make sure that your 3x compact scope can be mounted to a weaver styled rail. My B Square mount for the SVT-40 is only about 5.5" long so I figured the PA 3x compact scope would be perfect. I just need to make sure that it's good to go with the weaver rail. From what I've read it is just as good as the Burris but for half the price.


Also, some internet research told me you guys are working on a 5x compact scope. Is there any update on that?

PrimaryArms 10-17-2012 4:51 PM

Just waiting its going to have the same reticle you were looking at for the 5.45
The 3x is good to go and base measures 3.5"


Dimitri

JackRydden224 10-17-2012 5:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimaryArms (Post 9536965)
Just waiting its going to have the same reticle you were looking at for the 5.45
The 3x is good to go and base measures 3.5"


Dimitri

Awesomeness. I just found out that the $179 comes with factory scope covers which makes it even better. Once ebay releases my money I'll have the order in.

PrimaryArms 10-18-2012 3:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackRydden224 (Post 9537181)
Awesomeness. I just found out that the $179 comes with factory scope covers which makes it even better. Once ebay releases my money I'll have the order in.

Are you still mixed up with the Cobra?

Dimitri

JackRydden224 10-19-2012 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimaryArms (Post 9543492)
Are you still mixed up with the Cobra?

Dimitri

I sold the Cobra but ebay/paypal won't let me have my money from selling it for another 2 weeks because I'm a new seller who does not have a proven record and I sold it for a "high amount". I have about $350 dollars stuck in "pending" mode which blooows.

So yea...the money that's supposed to be going to primary arms is being held by paypal. Awesome.

Btw, can I use a 3x magnifier with the 3x compact to make it a 9x combo? That would be so awesome...

PrimaryArms 10-19-2012 5:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackRydden224 (Post 9547366)
I sold the Cobra but ebay/paypal won't let me have my money from selling it for another 2 weeks because I'm a new seller who does not have a proven record and I sold it for a "high amount". I have about $350 dollars stuck in "pending" mode which blooows.

So yea...the money that's supposed to be going to primary arms is being held by paypal. Awesome.

Btw, can I use a 3x magnifier with the 3x compact to make it a 9x combo? That would be so awesome...

Lol no..it will look out of focus making ugly woman appear very attractive!
Not sure if you want that but the 3x magnifiers work great with red dots/Halo

Dimitri

JackRydden224 10-20-2012 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimaryArms (Post 9547705)
Lol no..it will look out of focus making ugly woman appear very attractive!
Not sure if you want that but the 3x magnifiers work great with red dots/Halo

Dimitri

I would actually love to have your red dot + magnifier. I had both before but sold it with the rifle they were attached to. Now if only you have them in stock....:(

PrimaryArms 10-20-2012 8:00 AM

They ll get here eventually if not I ll drive there my self lol.

Dimitri

tankerman 12-23-2012 8:03 PM

Any idea when the 3X will be back in stock?

Just finished 9 year old son's AR and I'm thinking this would be a good fit.

PrimaryArms 12-24-2012 6:47 AM

Not sure on 3x but the
PA 5x BDC RE 5.56 is expected next month! The factory is finally finishing up with it.

Dimitri


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.