Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   FFL's Forum (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   Bear Arms Yucca Valley Do not use (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=756435)

Tfisher 05-03-2013 4:22 PM

Bear Arms Yucca Valley Do not use

I would like to advise everyone that these people are not true gun people. Walmart in Yucca Valley is being bought out of ammo and suspiciously the exact same calibers/brands are on these peoples shelves at prices like 28.00 for one box of 5.56. That is not supporting the citizens of California. When I asked one guy if he had any 7.62x39 he said no. I said you have any AR ammo. Smugly I was told AR ammo? Like anybody wouldnt know what I meant. THen he says AR AK same ammo. WHen I ignored him and walked away suddenly he understood what I meant. They were rude to my wife. Rude to me. And just about everything in their store stock is junk. I am from Oklahoma and living here is bad enough when it comes to the gun laws but to have FFL's preying off people due to these communist gun laws is ridiculous. No FFL in Oklahoma would ever treat people the way these guys are treating people in Bear Arms.

mofojoe 05-03-2013 6:34 PM

:yes: It's a free country so you can go back to Oklahoma anytime. Thanks for the heads up.

Tfisher 05-04-2013 11:45 AM

yea im working on it. Communist california will have one less tax payer to support your "Baby mommas" and your rude *** no service mentality. Im sure by your user name your a real upstanding citizen of commufornia

tenpercentfirearms 05-05-2013 6:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tfisher (Post 11257227)
I would like to advise everyone that these people are not true gun people. Walmart in Yucca Valley is being bought out of ammo and suspiciously the exact same calibers/brands are on these peoples shelves at prices like 28.00 for one box of 5.56. That is not supporting the citizens of California.

I am not in business to support the citizens of California. I am in business to make a profit. Granted my time means more to me than to try and go down to Walmart and buy up all of the ammo so I can turn it at my store, but if a shop wants to do that, go for it. They have no more duty to support Californians than you paying taxes to the welfare state.

Although I agree with you that poor customer service is a bad idea. Selling goods really isn't that hard. Just be nice to people.

Tanner68 05-05-2013 6:45 AM

Let's start a separate forum for the "I got poor service at an FFL" whiners. There is enough posting volume. Then they can get together and console each other.

PolishMike 05-06-2013 8:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tfisher (Post 11257227)
I would like to advise everyone that these people are not true gun people. Walmart in Yucca Valley is being bought out of ammo and suspiciously the exact same calibers/brands are on these peoples shelves at prices like 28.00 for one box of 5.56. That is not supporting the citizens of California. When I asked one guy if he had any 7.62x39 he said no. I said you have any AR ammo. Smugly I was told AR ammo? Like anybody wouldnt know what I meant. THen he says AR AK same ammo. WHen I ignored him and walked away suddenly he understood what I meant. They were rude to my wife. Rude to me. And just about everything in their store stock is junk. I am from Oklahoma and living here is bad enough when it comes to the gun laws but to have FFL's preying off people due to these communist gun laws is ridiculous. No FFL in Oklahoma would ever treat people the way these guys are treating people in Bear Arms.

Lol. I'm sure there are plenty of dealers in Oklahoma selling 5.56 at $999/1000. Supply and demand.
Since when is a store here to "support the citizens of Ca?" That is a ridiculous statement.

oso grande 05-06-2013 10:42 AM

It's never a good idea to be critical of any dealer.