Calguns.net

Calguns.net (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/index.php)
-   San Bernardino Chapter (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=292)
-   -   Ranges that rent hand guns (https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=693445)

htl 01-31-2013 7:24 PM

Ranges that rent hand guns

Looking for a range in the IE that rents, really looking to try the Ruger SR22p.

any info would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Scuba951 01-31-2013 8:02 PM

Rancho magnum is one that I'm aware of in the IE.
Iron sights is in Oceanside but they have a good selection to rent from.

WASR10 01-31-2013 8:12 PM

Its been awhile since I have been to Beaumont Indoor Shooting Range, but they had a nice selection of .22's for rent last time

Johnrmars 01-31-2013 10:55 PM

last time i was there the riverside magnum range also rented. but beware the last time i went in by myself they wouldn't rent to me alone. they wanted more than one person to rent to.

FMFdevildoc 01-31-2013 10:58 PM

^ John / OP - nearly 100% of indoor ranges have similar policy.

Sadly, countless indoor ranges that rent fire arms have experienced: suicides, negligent discharges, wackos and attempted firearm thefts aka "rent and run"

Many also require you hand over 1 form of ID & vehicle keys to prevent thievery, etc

ThemBastards 02-01-2013 2:00 PM

Riverside Magnum used to have a list of the firearms they had for rent but I can't find it anymore. I have been trying to find a place in the IE that has CZ's to take for a ride.

htl 02-01-2013 7:40 PM

Cool thanks everyone! I went to the turners in SB to see if they had any in stock and find out exactly what I needed to purchase. Unfortunately they were out of stock and they seem to be having a hard time even getting them on the shelf when they do come in. I'm going to take my HSC test tomorrow and maybe put a down payment.

I have no problem complying with any rule the ranges may have, The wife loves target practice (she's looking for a 10/22) :). I'm not 100% sure if im going to buy at turners though, the sales guy was really nice and answered all my questions even wrote out a list of the papers I needed but friends have had bad experiences in the past and the cashier was kind of rude when my wife went to purchase a coffee.

davedebogusone 02-06-2013 9:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WASR10 (Post 10386299)
Its been awhile since I have been to Beaumont Indoor Shooting Range, but they had a nice selection of .22's for rent last time

Lived here for 13 yrs :oji: and this place is 1/2 mile from my house and never knew it :facepalm:
Big site here ,lurk mostly for the 2A ,gunlaw Commiefornia stuff , this is great news A lot closer than Daves in berdoo, or Cabazon....Ater searching more about it ...Ooooooh they only open a year ago :rolleyes:

rugerkp 03-01-2013 12:44 PM

Dave's Magnum Range in San Bernardino- having said that, they are extremely rude- make you feel like you're a problem for being a customer.

Darryl Licht 03-03-2013 7:05 PM

I called them yesterday and found the employee I spoke to on the phone to be very nice and helpful!

Maybe they have solved that issue... a rude customer service person is very bad for business!

California44 03-03-2013 7:13 PM

On target, south OC . Take the Ortega to the 5.