I really need testers for this. I have tested on an iPod but not iPhone or iPad. Thanks!
Originally Posted by nmCollector
You can get the beta two ways. You can use iTunes or TestFlight. It's your choice how you want to do this. Please find instructions for each choice below:
- Option 1: TestFlight
- Click link above and request to be a tester
- I will add you to the list of testers and notify you when ready.
- Option 2: iTunes
- Download these two files
- Drag both files into iTunes,
- Then sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iTunes to install.
Known Issues with iOS Beta!
- Export Firearms data from NM Collector Software using File > Export > to Android CSV.
- Copy resulting AndroidNMGuns.csv file and related picture folders to your iOS device.
- I was able to copy the .csv file to my iOS devise using iTunes.
- However I could not copy the pictures folders to my iOS device.
- It may not be possible without the use of additional third party software.
- Worst case, you can do what I did and synch the pictures with your iOS device (as explained here) and manually add them to NmCollector.
- Start NmCollector on your iOS device.
- Delete any sample data that you do not want.
- Import your firearms by clicking the "Import" button.
- Make whatever changes you want. Add pictures.
- Export your updated firearms data by clicking the "Export" button.
- Copy resulting AndroidNMGuns.csv file and related picture folders to your desktop computer.
- Import the updates into your NM Collector Software firearms using File > Import > from Android CSV.
Before making suggestions please review the known issues below. Thanks!
- Known performance problems with panning the gun list table. May have to use a different approach for listing guns.
- Limited to one orientation for now.
- Not very iOS friendly yet. Help me make it better for iOS users with your feedback and suggestions!